1. Standard Delivery: The delivery will be fulfilled on everyday. Orders usually ship within 30min to 50min depending on payment confirmation and your selected delivery address and availability of your items . Delivery is free for orders of Rs. 2000 or over.
2. Where available, you can choose a scheduled delivery method for your shipment, like Home Delivery, Pickup Point Service;
3. You will also find the applicable delivery costs at the order checkout when you purchase online, on the Order Confirmation;
4. The Product(s) will be delivered to the delivery address you specify in your order.
5. If you have not received the Product(s) within the estimated delivery time specified in the dispatch confirmation, you should contact us via our website or by email or by telephoning us. Details are mentioned in the contact section at the end of the page.
Our rider will send updates by text message/call, so you can stay updated on your delivery or pickup order. Just add your mobile number at checkout to receive these notifications. The number of messages/calls you'll receive will vary depending on the orders you placed.
Once your order leaves our store, our rider will send you a text message.
For order deliveries you can track the status of your order at any time by calling +92 342 2666670-71-73.
If you fill in the wrong delivery data, it might cause delay or a missed delivery.
If your order is being delivered to a business address, please be advised that our rider will deliver to a mailroom or delivery point and will request a signature from the mailroom supervisor; our carrier does not require a signature specific to the order details.
If you provide a home address which has a reception or concierge service, our rider will deliver to the concierge. The concierge can sign for the delivery as long as they have a fixed location in the reception or within the building.
Questions about your orders
Missed a delivery?: In the event that no one is available at the address at the time of delivery, a calls will be left to advise you whether to arrange a new delivery time.
If the estimated delivery time showed in your dispatch email has passed and you have not received your order, please contact Customer Service. We will investigate with the rider and strive to deliver your order as soon as possible.
Damaged orders: If your item is damaged when you receive it, you can refuse the delivery. If you only find damage after receiving the delivery, please call Customer Service. In the event of a damaged delivery, Ziyat will contact the delivery service directly to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and with the least inconvenience to you. We will make every effort to keep you informed of the progress of our investigation and to provide you with a replacement.